|Page (1) of 1 - 01/09/18||email article||print page|
Yinscorp Showcases Count Projector, a Desk Lamp/Projector Platform Capable of Turning Your Smartphone Into an Interactive Augmented Reality Projector, at CES Show, January 9-12, 2018
IRVINE, Calif., Jan. 9, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Irvine-based company Yinscorp LTD, (http://www.yinscorp.com), is introducing Count Projector, an innovative pico projector and LED desk lamp multi-function platform capable of transforming a smartphone into an interactive desktop augmented reality projector, at the Consumers Electronics Show on Jan. 9-12, 2018. (Taiwan External Trade Development Council Booth #52748, Sands, Hall G - Eureka Park Marketplace).
The company's innovative projector delivers a brand-new warmer user experience based on augmented reality, projection mapping and interactive desktop technologies. Some of the applications the company will exhibit at CES include:
- "African Animals: The Match™" -- An AR playing card game that lets users summon the animals on the cards, interact with them, learn about their daily lives and battle against their friends.
- "Storytelling Painter™" -- Allows users to color a character on paper, record voices and narratives to make a story Count can play based on the animated character.
- Projection mapping demo -- A building model is applied with animation that tells a story of a Christian missionary in 19th Century Taiwan.
- An AR multimedia player -- By scanning the toy cards, Count plays the associated videos and enables users to play mini-games.
- AR pop-up book: Open the pop-up book, and the animated characters are projected onto the book. Users can interact with them by pressing buttons on the page.
"Count projects virtual objects on to real ones so that the user can feel the texture of the real objects instead of a cold display panel," said Kenneth Wu, Yinscorp LTD CEO and co-founder. "Technology is moving toward connecting people across distances and providing an immersive virtual/augmented reality user experience, but this trend unintentionally isolates people from their close families and friends. Count delivers technology designed to bring them back together."
Count benefits and features include:
- Eye-friendly display -- Through mirroring the display of a smartphone, Count expands the display size and reduces the blue light exposure to lessen eye strain.
- Collaboration -- A big projected desktop area and the Count's applications bring people together by allowing two users to access the platform simultaneously.
- Versatility -- The multi-function platform turns a desktop into an efficient workspace: the user can, among other things, make video/voice calls, play music/videos, play AR card games and learn how to draw.
- Flexibility – The pico-projector is rotatable and detachable, enabling multiple-angle projection. The maximum projection size is 120 inches diagonally.
- Interactive inspiration -- With an interactive desktop and spatial augmented reality technology, Count can motivate and inspire users to learn more through entertainment.
Count will cost around $499, which is far less than comparable competitor products with similar technology and features.
The company will launch a crowdfunding campaign on Kickstarter in March 2018 to bring its product to market.
ABOUT YINSCORP LTD
Yinscorp LTD, based in Irvine, California and Taipei, Taiwan, was founded by a small yet dynamic team with extensive IC and system design experience, including Wi-Fi, cell phone transceiver, SoC, infrared communication and CMOS image sensor technologies.
The company is introducing its product Count, an innovative pico projector and smart LED desk lamp multi-function platform capable of transforming a smartphone into an interactive desktop augmented reality projector, at CES 2018. For more information, please visit, http://www.facebook.com/CountYinscorp and http://www.twitter.com/CountYinscorp.
View original content with multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/yinscorp-showcases-count-projector-a-desk-lampprojector-platform-capable-of-turning-your-smartphone-into-an-interactive-augmented-reality-projector-at-ces-show-january-9-12-2018-300579766.html
Copyright 2014 PR Newswire. All Rights Reserved
Related Keywords:Computers/Peripherals,Displays,Toys,WiFi/Wireless,Projection,Family,Communications,WiFi,Cell phone,Smart Phone,Applications,Animators,Display,Projector,CES Attendees,Consumer Electronics Show,Communications Technology,Entertainment,Other,