|Page (1) of 1 - 04/12/18||email article||print page|
Web Design Company, Lounge Lizard, discusses Alternative Ways to Increase Web Traffic
LONG ISLAND, N.Y., April 12, 2018 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Lounge Lizard is globally recognized as a top web design company within the web design and development industry. Lounge Lizard's brandtenders are creative, tech-savvy, and passionate in developing innovative strategies that drive conversion for both startup and established clients of all industries, making them the "best of breed since 1998."
Web traffic is a critical component of a successful online business because the more visitors you have coming to your site equals more conversions. Regardless of the type of conversion, from a newsletter signup to a product purchase, or your conversion rate; it is simple math in that the more darts you throw the more hits you will get on the dartboard. Today the NY based web design company, Lounge Lizard, discusses Alternative Ways to Increase Web Traffic.
- Utilize answer sites. There are many "answer" sites on the internet. Currently Quora is one of the more popular ones where people post questions that need answers. There is also Yahoo Answers, Answers.com, Blurtit, Ask.fm, Snippets, and of course Reddit. The goal of using these sites as a business is to find questions related to your niche and then provide expert advice in your responses. Make sure when creating an account to use the URL of your business website along with your title and skills/bio. Also be sure to carefully read the terms of each site so you stay within compliance.
- Submit to Blog Sites. There are a handful of very popular blog sites on the internet where you can post topics relevant to your niche for people to discover. Medium, Tumblr, SquareSpace, and Ghost are all platforms that allow users to post blogs which can then be found by the millions of users that subscribe to these sites. The benefit is the ability to reach people that you don't normally market to. The more useful and well-written the posts are, the more likely they will resonate and be shared by the communities you post to so make sure to research popular posts to get an idea what the community likes to read.
- Use Social Bookmarking sites. Social bookmarking sites are places where people can save links to articles and share them. Many of these sites have a discovery feature allowing you to find new articles based on your interests. Stumbleupon is one of the more well-known sites but there is also Google Bookmarks, Delicious and Instapaper among others. As there is a social aspect to the site, popular articles can earn votes from users, similar to Reddit, which then increases the chances of views.
- Upcycle and repurpose content. Upcycling content is a newer buzz concept where you look to reuse existing content to create something better. When you combine this idea with repurposing you can create great content that is fresh to be used on another channel that originally intended. For example, you might take an article that performed good but not great and turn it into a video to use on YouTube or a social media site.
- Create resource pages. An old school tactic that is still viable, creating resource pages offers a way to provide a useful, concise listing of valuable resources for customers. You can use blogs, websites, videos and the like of other industry experts in similar or related fields (that don't usurp your knowledge in your niche) and then tell users why or how this will add value for them. Additionally, you can contact these resources and ask them to return the favor creating cross-marketing for both of you to expose your businesses to new customers.
Lounge Lizard is an award-winning, high-end design boutique specializing in website and mobile app development, UX/UI, branding, and marketing. Lounge Lizard excels in creating the ultimate brand strategy, fully loaded with expertly crafted visuals that work together to increase sales and effectively communicate a client's unique personality.
Media Contact: Ken Braun, Lounge Lizard, 631-581-1000, firstname.lastname@example.org
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE Lounge Lizard
Copyright 2014 PR Newswire. All Rights Reserved
Related Keywords:Internet,Web,Search,Research,Video,Google,Blogs/videoblogs,Social Media,Video,Internet Technology,Business,Internet,Other,