|Page (1) of 1 - 06/07/18||email article||print page|
Web Design Company, Lounge Lizard, discusses Alternative Ways to Drive Traffic to your Website
NEW YORK, June 7, 2018 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Lounge Lizard is globally recognized as a top web design company within the web design and development industry. Lounge Lizard's brandtenders are creative, tech-savvy, and passionate in developing innovative strategies that drive conversion for both startup and established clients of all industries, making them the "best of breed since 1998."
Using SEO is often the best use of time and energy for driving traffic to your website, but that doesn't mean it is the only source. Numerous sites have been able to drive much more traffic from alternative methods, which can be beneficial in such a crowded and competitive marketplace. Today the NY based web design company, Lounge Lizard, discusses alternative ways to drive traffic to your website.
- Get social on social media. Facebook passed the 2 billion active users per month threshold last year and while other platforms aren't yet at that level, all told there are a lot of people on social media sites each month. Additionally about half of all Millennials and Generation X-ers follow at least one brand on social media. That is exactly why it is a great location to drive traffic. The key to driving traffic from social platforms is by starting conversations that engage and entertain your target audience. When most people are on social media they are looking for a distraction; something they can connect with. If you are able to provide that then they will click through to your site to check it out.
- Launch a YouTube channel. Slowly but surely YouTube is heading towards 2 billion active users per month which makes it a very large platform with a huge audience. For those marketing to younger generations, this is the perfect place to be. Millennials and Generation X use this platform for How-to videos, a source of funny entertainment, shopping recommendations, and even obtaining news. With the combination of the ability to share videos with other users and with so many users are utilizing the search function, YouTube is like a hybrid social-search site. If you can create interesting and engaging content with links you can easily drive users to your website.
- Utilize email marketing. Email marketing seems to be the most forgotten method of communication on the planet, which is surprising because it is so effective. For many people, email is still a preferred method of contact. Fun fact, email has a higher click-through rate compared to social media ads. The key is to personalize the emails rather than providing generic correspondence. Another important point is to ensure the emails are mobile optimized.
- Become an answer source. People will always ask questions therefore answers will always need to be provided. While Google aims to be the top way to find answers, plenty of people prefer answer sites or forum sites such as Reddit. The reasoning behind that preference is that you get a variety of answers from real people while avoid a sales pitch. They key is to first find sites or communities you wish to join and then to learn all of the rules about posting. That way you won't have posts deleted or get called out by other users for self promotion. Other sites to consider include Yahoo answers, Quora, Answers.com, and Stack Overflow.
- Work with influencers. Influencers have become more important as consumer confidence in businesses has declined primarily due to concern over scams and data theft. A good influencer adds that trust factor and their recommendation can carry a lot of weight, much like when friends endorse a product or service. By working with influencers you can expose your business to their audience as well as showcase them promoting you in a traditional advertising sense.
Lounge Lizard is an award-winning, high-end design boutique specializing in website and mobile app development, UX/UI, branding, and marketing. Lounge Lizard excels in creating the ultimate brand strategy, fully loaded with expertly crafted visuals that work together to increase sales and effectively communicate a client's unique personality.
Media Contact: Ken Braun, Lounge Lizard, 631-581-1000, firstname.lastname@example.org
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE Lounge Lizard
Copyright 2014 PR Newswire. All Rights Reserved
Related Keywords:Internet,Web,Search,Google,EMail,Social Media,Internet Technology,Business,Entertainment,Email,Other,