|Page (1) of 1 - 04/11/18||email article||print page|
Top Web Development Company, Lounge Lizard, Discusses Upcoming Web Design Trends
MANHATTAN, N.Y., April 11, 2018 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Lounge Lizard is globally recognized as a top New York web design company within the website and mobile app development industry. Lounge Lizard's brandtenders are creative, tech-savvy, and passionate in developing innovative strategies that drive conversion for both startup and established clients of all industries, making them the "best of breed since 1998."
Web design is continually evolving, and 2018 brings a new wave of excitement. Web designers have more tools to help them create masterful websites—websites that use brighter pops of color, custom fonts, gradients, shadows, and more. This year's top web design trends are likely to include, use and/or feature:
- Animation. Storytelling has become an essential aspect of marketing and animation is one way for businesses to tell stories on their website. Animation could even make brands more memorable. With the number of tools available to designers increasing, it's likely that animation will be a trend that persists throughout 2018.
- Custom fonts and bold uses of color. The increasingly sharp resolution offered by today's smartphones may pave the way for custom fonts and bold colors. Designers have more freedom to customize fonts and push the envelope with color, and they'll likely exercise this freedom as companies become more willing to explore the use of unique fonts and bright colors on their websites.
- Gradients and shadows. Flat design will continue into 2018, but gradient and shadows will be applied with increasing frequency to add excitement and personality to websites, logos, and icons.
- Illustrations. More businesses will start to rely on illustrations to showcase personality on their websites. Illustrations offer an alternative to video and add flare—something that will likely appeal to Millennials.
- Particle backgrounds. Instead of using video, more brands will opt to use particle backgrounds. Particle backgrounds attract the eye and enhance the appearance of a website with minimal impact on loading speed. The use of particle backgrounds may expand to social media and companies may begin to use it as a symbolic part of their brand to increase brand awareness.
About Lounge Lizard
Lounge Lizard, New York web design company is an award-winning, high-end design boutique specializing in website and mobile app development, UX/UI, branding, and marketing. Lounge Lizard excels in creating the ultimate brand strategy, fully loaded with expertly crafted visuals that work together to increase sales and effectively communicate a client's unique personality.
Media Contact: Ken Braun, Lounge Lizard, 631-581-1000, email@example.com
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE Lounge Lizard
Copyright 2014 PR Newswire. All Rights Reserved
Related Keywords:Internet,Communications,Web,Smart Phone,Video,Social Media,Video,Internet Technology,