|Page (1) of 1 - 08/09/17||email article||print page|
Lounge Lizard Web Design New York Shares 5 Ways Website Maintenance Services Impact E-Commerce Sites
LONG ISLAND, N.Y., Aug. 9, 2017 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Lounge Lizard is globally recognized as a top Long Island web design company, - within the web and mobile app development industry. Lounge Lizard's brandtenders are creative, tech-savvy, and passionate in developing innovative strategies that drive conversion for both startup and established clients of all industries, making them the "best of breed since 1998.
Websites need to be serviced and regularly maintained, just as you take care of other valuable assets such as your home or vehicle. E-commerce is the go-to means of consumer purchasing, so equipping your website for success is vital for your business' growth. Website maintenance addresses issues such as site errors, bad links, loading speed, product visibility, traffic driving SEO issues, consumer trust factors, and much more. Lounge Lizard Web Design New York shares five ways website maintenance services impact e-commerce sites.
- Conversion and retention boost through improved loading speed Slow loading is one of the biggest causes of high bounce rates and low conversion. Regular website maintenance addresses coding issues, optimization misses, compression and minification opportunities, caching, and more to improve loading speed, site retention, and customer conversion.
- Improved trust factors and better user protection From missing security badges to error messages and broken links, website maintenance services improve user trust factors for increased conversion, repeat traffic, and brand recommendations. These issues pose a big problem to e-commerce sites as consumers are hesitant to disclose credit card information or personal information on a site with questionable trustworthiness.
- Address optimization issues for product visibility and to drive traffic If you build it, will they come?right? Not if they can't see it. Website services will identify missed SEO opportunities in content and image optimization from missing URLs, keywords, titles, product descriptions, and more. Ensuring thorough optimization throughout the e-commerce site will improve SEO for better visibility online to drive traffic. It will also provide better social sharing potential to leverage the enormous audience of social media platforms.
- Ensure goal oriented functionality From CTA design and placement, backlinks, and navigational sales funnels, and navigational hierarchy to check-out processes, e-commerce relies on website functionality to deliver on goals. Website maintenance services will oversee issues such as the effectiveness of CTAs, traffic driving backlinks, check-out form and process obstacles, navigational flow, and other functionality issues, to fine-tune website elements so they can help the business meet their goals.
- Reduce bounce rates through fewer errors Error messages, broken links, outdated content, and user functionality issues cause high bounce rates, deteriorate user trust, and damage SEO. Website maintenance services go over websites with a fine-toothed comb to clean up the site and correct errors that impact user retention, conversion, repeat business, and social proof.
Lounge Lizard Long Island Website Design Company is an award-winning, high-end design boutique specializing in website and mobile app development, UX/UI, branding, and marketing. Lounge Lizard excels in creating the ultimate brand strategy, fully loaded with expertly crafted visuals that work together to increase sales and effectively communicate a client's unique personality.
Media Contact: Scott Darrohn, fishbat, 855-347-4228, email@example.com
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE Lounge Lizard
Copyright 2014 PR Newswire. All Rights Reserved
Related Keywords:Computers/Peripherals, Home, Internet, Security, Web, Security, Social Media, Internet Technology, Business, Other,