|Page (1) of 1 - 03/16/17||email article||print page|
Digital Marketing Company, fishbat, Shares 7 Engagement Enhancing Features to Add to Websites
PATCHOGUE, N.Y., March 16, 2017 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- User engagement is one of the most important features of modern websites and fishbat, a leading digital marketing company with extensive experience in website development and optimization, shares seven features that will help enhance engagement on a website.
A website becomes truly effective when it engages its users. Without user experience, websites fall short of fulfilling their purpose (leads or sales) and have difficulty competing with similar companies. Engagement impacts user retention, conversion and repeat traffic, it encourages social sharing for better brand recognition and results in better SEO. These seven items will encourage engagement on every kind of website.
- Employ social sharing buttons. Social media platforms are powerhouses for encouraging user engagement with a brand. Incorporating social sharing buttons for the most used platforms will place a brand in front of a much larger audience than without them, prompting engaging behaviors such as sharing, click-throughs and more.
- Utilize social logins. Take social platform engagement a step further by having users link to the website directly from social media platforms. This will help capitalize on impulse traffic and will enhance engagement by increasing accessibility through frequently visited sites that users are already accustomed to engaging with.
- Prompt engagement through internal linking. Keep users moving through various pages of a site for increased engagement by offering content that is rich with internal links. These links will help users to dig further into information that has grabbed their attention, resulting in a better user experience, more time spent on the site, and more conversions. Helping users to delve further into information that they are interested in will also result in social sharing and repeat traffic.
- Add an e-mail list CTA. Keeping site users informed drives engagement. E-mail lists alert customers to new information, promotions, deals, or industry news that will attract repeat traffic and engagement. Regular emails keep a brand top-of-mind as a go-to source and make them more likely to be shared with others. Include a prominently placed CTA to prompt users to sign up on an email list and engage more frequently.
- Offer an informative video series, podcasts, or online seminar. A great way to improve engagement is to establish the brand as an industry thought leader. Do this by adding informative videos, podcasts, online seminars, or a series of instructional videos. This will result in consistent and recurring engagement, prompt social sharing, and even result in higher SEO ranking.
- Include easy-to-share elements. Update sites with industry news and catchy headlines that are easily shared on social platforms. Include GIFs, memes, and hashtags to leverage social media site sharing. Additionally, incorporating cards style design in websites helps social sharing through their easy-to-consume format.
- It better be optimized for mobile. If a website isn't optimized for easy mobile use, it will hurt how the site gets engaged with by the audience. The online world is most frequently engaged via mobile devices, so brands need to be able to be engaged where the user is.
fishbat is a full-service online marketing company and social media agency dedicated to connecting all types of businesses with their target audiences in the most effective and efficient way. Through innovative strategies in social media management, search engine optimization (SEO), branding, web design, reputation management, and public relations, fishbat promotes a consistent and professional online voice for all of its clients.
Media Contact: Scott Darrohn, fishbat, 855-347-4228, firstname.lastname@example.org
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
Copyright 2014 PR Newswire. All Rights Reserved
Related Keywords:Video, Internet Technology, Email,